Bactericide + Fungicide
- True Systemic
- No visible residue
- Residual of 14 – 21 days
- Use for entire crop cycle
- Low risk of phytotoxicity
- Resistance Management Partner
Proven disease control
FOR THE LIFE
OF YOUR CROPS
For over 30 years, Phyton Corporation has been helping growers like you get the most out of your crops. Our purpose is simple: to help you keep your plants healthy and free of disease so they can thrive—and so can your business. Developed by some of the best research scientists in the industry, our products Phyton 27, Phyton 35, and X3 enjoy an excellent reputation among growers for their superior bactericide, fungicide, and sanitation capabilities in fighting even the toughest disease challenges—like botrytis, powdery mildew, and more. We continue to innovate and expand our product line to bring the best to our customers and their crops in the US and abroad.
“Excellent, it’s our main bactericide”
“A great chemical, great all around and priced right”
“Excellent, good results, preventative, working well.”
- Phyton Grower Survey, 2013
Because Knowledge is Profit
Sign up for FREE access to THE EDGE and receive helpful articles & how-to’s delivered right to your inbox. Plus you’ll receive exclusive access to special offers & discounts.
Are you doing all you can to make your plants showstoppers that sell quickly and generate high demand? Here are three tips to put your plants on the fast track:
1) Fertilize with consumers in mind. To properly tone your plants prior to shipping, it is best to cut back on fertilizing by about half. Nonetheless, you will want to be sure that they are adequately nourished. Since hanging baskets and container plants will need to be regularly fertilized throughout the season, consider using a controlled release fertilizer that will provide nutrients for about four to six months….
Are you doing all you can to make your...
A break in the crop cycle is the perfect...
Though pathogens take to greenhouses like fish to water,...
You’ve been working hard all spring, caring for your...